Changes from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5:
- Store OAuth 2.0 token encrypted in passwords.conf
- Fix AppInspect warnings
- Fix js errors in the setup page on connection failure
- Cosmetic updates to the setup page
- Fix DEBUG logging and print extra
- Load extra json configuration from default/ since local/ doesn't exist on freshly installed app
- Move log/app.log to default/ from local/ for the same reason above
- Add missing requests_oauth2 python lib to bin/
- Rename default/.setup.xml to setup-old.xml (fallback) so it's not removed by the addon builder
- Update the new-style setup page
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.