Browse here for comprehensive documentation and usage instructions.
Added an activation key requirement , visit http://www.baboonbones.com/#activation to obtain a free,non-expiring key
Splunk 7.1 compatible
Trivial bug fix that was messing with my OCD
* Can have time range defaults now if no time slot is passed in with the intent. These can be global or per search intent.
* Can override the default mod input user (splunk-system-user) , and auth with your own user
* If you specify your own auth user , password can be encrypted
* Can specify the search namespace( aka app context) , global or per intent, saves having to ask App owners to make everything global.
* Multiple search result rows now supported , you don't have to do anything , they are magically handled.
* Hardwired the SSL port to be 443 as currently the Alexa Cloud service does not support using other ports
* Added support for mapping generating search commands, ie: those starting with a pipe such as "| metadata" , "| tstats" etc..
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.