Browse here for comprehensive documentation and usage instructions.
Trivial bug fix that was messing with my OCD
* Can have time range defaults now if no time slot is passed in with the intent. These can be global or per search intent.
* Can override the default mod input user (splunk-system-user) , and auth with your own user
* If you specify your own auth user , password can be encrypted
* Can specify the search namespace( aka app context) , global or per intent, saves having to ask App owners to make everything global.
* Multiple search result rows now supported , you don't have to do anything , they are magically handled.
* Hardwired the SSL port to be 443 as currently the Alexa Cloud service does not support using other ports
* Added support for mapping generating search commands, ie: those starting with a pipe such as "| metadata" , "| tstats" etc..
Splunk's App Certification program uses a specific set of criteria to evaluate the level of quality, usability and security your app offers to its users. In addition, we evaluate the documentation and support you offer to your app's users.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.