Reference designs are next-generation reference architectures in Atlas (a magic combination of hardware and software) can reduce indexer counts by 75% for on-prem environments, while providing a 10x performance increase.
Applications & Utilities
The Atlas Platform’s collection of applications speed up powerful searches, help you discover data sources, license utilization, missing forwarders and more, meaning your data and license usage is never in the dark. A subscription to Atlas means you’ll automatically receive new apps as they’re released, and have the ability to preview apps in development through the Kinney Group Beta Program.
Expertise on Demand™
Expertise on Demand, Atlas’ support component, is the fastest, easiest way to solve pressing challenges and extend the Splunk capabilities of your team. Get on-demand access to our team of Splunk-certified professionals.
Platform Version: 2021.2.8
Release Date: 2021-12-17
Atlas Core v1.3.0
- Speed and Accuracy Improvements to Atlas Assessment
- Export popup added to tables on all Atlas Elements
- Additional Findings and visuals added to Atlas Assessment for Data Sprawl
- Speed and Accuracy improvements to Data Sprawl findings
- Shrunk Atlas Headers globally
App Awareness v1.0.0
- New Element Released!
- Identify which Splunk apps are and aren't being utilized by Users
- Identify which Splunk apps dashboards are and aren't being utilized by Users
- Identify misconfigured Splunk apps that have version drift across your environment
Data Management v1.3.6
- Improved Data Management to Data Inventory drilldown
Data Utilization v1.2.0
- Accuracy improvements to Utilization calculations
- Speed improvements to Utilization calculations
ES Helper v1.2.3
- No Changes
Forwarder Awareness v2.1.1
- Fixed Navigation Bar link to Scheduled Searches
Scheduling Assistant v1.3.5
- Added new filter options for Concurrency Health and previewing schedules
Scheduling Inspector v1.1.2
- Hide delete option when unable to delete Orphan Searches
- Improved refresh logic on main dashboard
Search Library v1.1.5
- Improved Styling on the Element
STIG Compliance v1.4.1
- Fixed edge cases and export issues
- Added additional visualizations in the STIG Browser for multiple results
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.