This add-on is for users of Mulesoft’s Cloudhub platform.
In order to configure the add-on you need to enter your Anypoint Platform username and password or Connected Apps credentials. Any credentials provided are stored locally in the Splunk environment and the password is encrypted.
The Anypoint Platform credentials supplied must have ‘Read Applications’ permissions enabled for the environments you wish to monitor. You can add multiple sets of credentials.
This app has been developed using the Splunk Add-On builder. It has been developed and tested in MacOS and Linux (CentOS) environments but should work on other OS.
Please contact us via the developer email listed with any feedback or feature requests.
Once the add-on is installed, API data can be ingested by following these steps:
From the Configuration screen click 'Add' and then choose a name and enter your credentials.
Note: Credentials can be either a username/password combination OR client_id/client_secret from a connected app.
From the Inputs screen click 'Create New Input' then choose a name for the input (e.g. applications)
Fill in the form appropriate to your input. When setting the polling interval, choose a value of 60s or greater.
If you are uncertain of what Org IDs/Env IDs etc are available on your account then you might want to setup the "discovery" input first.
1.1.6 - idelta.co.uk - Edinburgh, UK
* new input for instance logs
* introduced error handling to provide information for when API calls return non-2XX values
* notifications has been updated to only checkpoint once per loop
* timestamp writing code has been updated to ensure that millisecond precision
* triggered alerts and notifications inputs are using checkpoints to ensure collection of new alerts/notifications only
* queue discovery is working
* applications - fixes problem where environments with no applications are returning  as an event - log event when this happens
* additional information in some of the inputs (primarily, orgid and envid are now recorded within the event)
* mqstats now has additional error logging to indicate when the destination supplied in the input does not exist
1.1.0 - idelta.co.uk - Edinburgh, UK
* initial splunkbase release
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.