Minor bug fixes
• Updated “action” field to produce values in line with the Network Traffic data model, including removing the mappings for actions from the notice log.
• Moved several fields from global declarations to local ones based on where the data will actually be present:
• Removed incorrect mappings for “body”, “subject”, “orig_recipient”, and “severity”
• Added mappings for “ssl_issuer_email” and “ssl_issuer_organization”
• Added a value for vendor_action field
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.