The Industrial Defender ASM for Splunk app provides unprecedented OT asset visibility by providing security events with deep asset context.
-OT Security Events
Asset Insights Dashboard
-OT Security Events
• Visualize control system assets and network communications with our asset topology map
• Drill down into individual asset health to monitor trends, manage events and investigate anomalies
• Quantify risk for individual assets with The Endpoint Risk Analytics Suite, which offers a transparent
scoring methodology and scores for four different threat vectors
• Automate asset configuration collection and on-demand vulnerability management
• Monitor systems performance, including application and process failures, registry and file changes
• Detect security events across your asset base and at your perimeter to take decisive action when
vulnerabilities and threats are identified
• Ease user, patching and policy management
• Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) with multiple applications on a single platform
• Improve accuracy and efficiency of compliance reporting with automated data collection and archival
of artifacts relevant to regulatory requirements
• Leverage ready-to-go NERC CIP, NIST and NEI 08-09 policy libraries along with the Work
Automation Suite to automate the collection, storage and reporting of compliance artifacts for audit
We Invented OT Security
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.