Download and install the Trend Micro Vision One for Splunk (XDR) add-on using the Splunk console.
During the initial setup, you will require the following information from the Trend Micro Vision One Third-Party Integration app:
Go to Trend Micro Vision One (console) > Administration > Third-party Integration > Trend Micro Vision One for Splunk (XDR):
- Endpoint URL
- Authentication token
For detailed instructions, check the Trend Micro Vision One Online Help.
1. integrate with new OAT api for better performance.
2. add detailed row log information in OAT alerts.
3. reduce the minimum interval for OAT to pull data, default value is adjusted to 120 seconds.
4. add verification of connection to Vision One when configuration saved.
5. update default knowledge objects' RBAC for Splunk Cloud.
1. fix toast notification not displaying when configuration saved.
2. accumulated bug fixes
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.