Avaya Call Analytics Splunk App provides real time dashboards of Avaya CM platform for your Splunk users. The Avaya Call Analytics Splunk App is part of a solution called CallAnalytics which captures CTI events from Avaya AES and provides real time reports and analytics for call center users. For detail information of CallAnalytics, please visit https://blog.upinget.com/2017/04/30/call-analytics/ .
The CallAnalytics has a server module which is installed in your data center, it captures a lot of data from CTI and sends the data to your Splunk instance which can be installed on premise or on cloud. The useful information including real time and historical data of monitoring objects such as Queue, VDN, Trunk and Agent. The CallAnalytics solution supports the following features:
- To detect nuisance call attacks by monitoring abandon calls and short duration calls
- To detect fraud activities such as KPI manipulation which caused by agent short duration calls
- To identify the callers of the abandon and short duration calls
- To capture user data from TSAPI UUI and store the user data together with the call data in Splunk
- To provide real time data for building of real time reports and dashboards
- To trace a call from its beginning to the end, multiple call records can be correlated by common key such as UCID
- To list customers waiting in queue together with their calling number and waiting time
- To find out how long each customer waits for an agent
- To find out the frequency and duration of an agent to perform hold call
- To find out agent or customer who hangups a call first
In order to capture the CTI events and send them to Splunk, you need a CallAnalytics license key. Please contact email@example.com for a permanent license or trial. The Avaya Call Analytics Splunk App is FREE!