[1.0.3] Bug fixes
(1) Added logic to explicitly use configured index for events
(2) Added input parameter for the limit on the number of results returned from MuleSoft API
(3) Added checkpoint to avoid any duplicated events
Added data model MuleSoftAudit
TA-Mulesoft is a TA that was created to query from the Mulesoft API
1. Create a service account in Mulesoft AnyPoint Platform
2. Ensure account has the `Audit Log Viewers` capabilities.
1. Install the application on a Splunk Enterprise instance
2. Copy default/inputs.conf.sample to local/inputs.conf and make necessary changes
3. Copy default/mulesoft.conf.sample to local/mulesoft.conf and make necessary changes Note: all fields required, local directory required.
4. Restart Splunk
1. Under "Inputs", the Client ID, Client Secret, and Grant Type fields are optional.
2. Leave the "Data URL" the same as the example in the helper text.
3. Under "Configuration" --> Account, make sure the "Account name" is the same as "Name" under "Inputs".
A sample search is in savedsearches.conf under default folder of the add-on.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.