This App provides dashboards and reports to address many use cases such as network bandwidth monitoring, capacity planning, detailed traffic activities, troubleshooting and cyber threats detection.
You need to have NetFlow Optimizer (NFO) software to process and feed data into this App. NFI supports NetFlow v5, v9, sFlow, IPFIX, J-Flow, Cisco ASA NSEL, Cisco HSL, and Palo Alto Networks.
Register for an evaluation www.netflowlogic.com
NFO consumes and applies in-line analytics to summarize flows and send consolidated information into Splunk Enterprise. This reduces the volume of data by orders of magnitude.
Further documentation can be found at:
- New dashboards:
- Microsegmentation Analyzer and Planning
- Traffic Analyzer and Planning (based on my-subnets.csv lookup)
- SNMP interface errors and discards
- SNMP CISCO - latest memory/cpu values
- Updated Cyber Threat Statistics dashboard (added custom thread feeds counter)
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvement
- New dashboard - NFO Index Usage
- UI improvements:
- New navigation
- Pan and zoom to allow better drill downs
- Security dashboard counters with trend
- Bug fixes
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.