1. Fixed incorrect annotation timeframe on itsi_episode_attribute_analysis dashboard
2. Multiple performance fixes and new filters added to itsi_kpi_threshold_analytics dashboard
3. Better support for unknown status on itsi_service_and_kpi_severity_analytics dashboard
4. Fixed issue with filter_to_open_episodes macro that was causing incorrect severities to be reported in the episode
New and Improved
1. No longer shipping app with default lookup files that would overwrite previous lookups. Saved searches that generate itsi_kpi_attributes lookup and itsi_episode_contact_map lookup have been rewritten to not require a default version of the csv file
2. Added support for a new correlation search "Episode Monitoring - Sudden Spike in Newly Created Episodes" in content pack
This is the initial version of the app which is compatible with the initial release version of the ITSI Content Pack for Monitoring and Alerting
Minor improvements and bug fixes to several macros and dashboards
Made modifications to several dashboards to increase usability
Initial release of the Supporting Add-On for ITSI Content Pack for Monitoring and Alerting
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.