The Accellion Enterprise Content Firewall enables secure third party communication across email, file sharing, enterprise apps, mobile, web forms, managed file transfer, and SFTP. Use the Accellion CISO Dashboard Splunk App for real-time visibility of all sensitive content entering or leaving the enterprise via these communication channels.
Drill down to take action on anomalies with ad hoc reports:
Please find installation documentation zipped in the download file
Accellion Splunk CISO Dashboard App Version 1.2
- The Admin can use the new "Map Configurations" feature to assign all unknown IP addresses in the Accellion Splunk CISO Dashboard to geographic locations. You can set them manually or import a CSV file for bulk mapping.
- The new GDPR and HIPAA reports help you maintain compliance, and can save days of work preparing for audits. They are licensed offerings included in Accellion’s Advanced Governance Option package (see https://accellion.com/pricing for package details).
Requires Accellion server 6.2 or higher. Learn more at https://www.accellion.com.
Accellion’s CISO Dashboard App for Splunk now provides:
1. Splunk Forwarder integration with the Accellion server. It forwards all file, file scanner, user, administrative, and system events to Splunk.
2. Extensive real-time visualizations:
• Geographic view with zoom and pan displaying all file traffic, logins, failed logins, and send and receive activities.
• Filters by time range, client type, email domain, region, and pass/quarantine status.
• Detailed reports for files quarantined for malware or blocked by DLP.
• Detailed graphics for top users by activity type, top email domains by activity type, and time trends by activity type.
Drill-down reports for all file actions to show fine-grained details.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.