This app gives you the ability to schedule auto enabling or disabling of reports which may help you to circumvent scheduled maintenance, planned upgrades, or simply weekends with not personnel coverage. A report group can be selected by choosing one or more of the following filtering criteria
- Packaging Splunk application
- Name of saved search or report
- Status (Enabled/Disabled)
There are two kinds of group actions available
1. Permanent Changes - This action will enable or disable all filtered reports
2. Timed Changes - This action will allow you to specify a schedule during which saved searches need to be enabled or disabled. A recurrence can also be specified for timed changes. Schedules are stored in a lookup table and can be managed by App > Manage > Manage Schedules
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.