The Splunk UBA Monitoring App provides a centralized solution for Splunk Enterprise users to monitor the health of Splunk UBA and investigate Splunk UBA issues directly from Splunk Enterprise.
- Send UBA diagnostic logs to Splunk. All WARN and ERROR logs are sent by default
- Send UBA health monitoring indicators to Splunk
- Out-of-the box dashboards and KPIs
- Ability to create custom dashboards and KPIs
- Monitor overall system health
- Troubleshoot ingestion issues
- Troubleshoot an output connector
- Monitor and troubleshoot anomaly and threat model executions
- Search UBA logs in Splunk
For information on Installation and Release Notes see: http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/UBA
This release of the Splunk UBA Monitoring App provides an upgrade of Simple XML Dashboard to version 1.1.
"Added support for Splunk Cloud"
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.