Synack helps organizations with the full spectrum of their security testing needs. We harness the world’s most exclusive team of security researchers and give them access to a powerful platform for trusted security testing. That testing yields vulnerabilities, data to measure attack surfaces, and provides documentation to aid compliance.
The Synack App for Splunk provides an easy way to bring live, up-to-date Synack data into your Splunk environment. By putting IT, Security, and Synack-discovered vulnerability data in one place, richer reporting, analytics, custom dashboards and queries are available to reduce the effort and time to gain insights. It comes with an out-of-the-box dashboard, or users can customize their use of Synack data.
Common use cases include:
• Security Operations - Integration of vulnerability data into the Security Operations Center (SOC) and related workflows enables security teams to get more efficient and streamline your security stack
• Threat Hunting - Find evidence of active or past threats using verified, Synack data about true exploitable vulnerabilities
• Incident Management - Efficiently bring incidents to conclusion using all available data sources
- Web logs: Correlate exploitable vulnerabilities & locations with web logs to determine if there are other locations where this vulnerability can be exploited
- IPS/IDS: Correlate exploitable vulnerabilities & locations with network traffic to define new rules for detection and prevention
- Scanners: Correlate exploitable vulnerabilities with scanner data for better scanner efficacy
- Threat Intel: Correlate exploitable vulnerabilities & locations with Threat intel to build out predictive patterns
• Custom Reporting & Analytics for the above scenarios, or other workflows in your security organization
Please login to your Synack Client Portal for configuration options or email Synack support to get started. Further documentation is also available in the Synack Client Portal.