Github repository: https://github.com/guilhemmarchand/telegraf-os
Flickr gallery: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmsH2BMa
Telegraf can be deployed and managed as a Splunk app for Linux OS:
- fix: improved nix family detection, avoid relying on kernel metrics which is Linux specific and might mot be available if not configured
- fix: Missing table_bar.css|.js
- fix: Missing objects and bad references
- fix: hard coded references to savedsearches.conf
- fix: hard coded references to index name in Overview
- initial and first public release
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.