Github repository: https://github.com/guilhemmarchand/telegraf-kafka
ITSI module for Kafka Telegraf smart monitoring:
ITSI module Flickr Gallery: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmkAJT9d
The Splunk application for Kafka monitoring with Telegraf leverages the best components to provide a key layer monitoring for your Kafka infrastructure :
Docker testing template, get an environment up and ready in 30 seconds !
- fix: Typo in Overview
- feature: Confluent schema-registry support
- fix: inverted filters for source/task in Overview
- fix: dropdown replaced by multiselect and key per connector/task in source/sink views
- fix: Overview page, link for topic management should be under brokers category
- various: logo update
- fix: missing link for Kafka topics reporting
- initial and first public release
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.