* All dashboards now use base/post-process searches, which makes them more responsive.
* Added a "Change Audit" dashboard that tracks possible Correlation Search changes based on the web_access.log
* Various bug fixes.
The purpose of this App is to make it much easier to explore your ES knowledge objects and get an overview of how things are configured. For example:
* Which Correlation Searches are enabled, real-time, or use Extreme Search?
* How many and which Key Indicators are accelerated?
* Which searches set risk scores and by how much?
* ... and much more.
Requirements: Enterprise Security >= 4.7.x. ES 4.7 and above consolidated all Correlation Search information into the savedsearches.conf file - this App relies on that functionality.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.