The Splunk Metrics Workspace provides a user interface within the Search & Reporting app for monitoring and analyzing metrics data and accelerated datasets without editing SPL. You can create interactive visualizations in the workspace, and then perform a variety of analytic functions to gain insight into your system's metrics and performance. The Splunk Metrics Workspace helps you to quickly identify any aspects of your data that require further investigation.
Use the Splunk Metrics Workspace to:
* Quickly create multiple time series charts.
* Filter data to include or exclude certain results.
* Split data into separate time series based on dimensions in the data.
* Overlay historical time periods on charts.
* Create dashboards to monitor and share your findings with colleagues.
* Set up alerts to be notified of future behavior in your data.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.