This add-on provides data inputs which enable the configuration of the interface between Splunk and the Rubrik system.
Following the installation of the add-on, the data inputs and datasets will need to be configured, these are detailed in the Quick Start guide.
In addition, the Rubrik Splunk App, which contains pre-built dashboards, is available for download here
- Changed app colour to remove visual glitch
- Added new data input for custom reports
- Added new data inputs for Managed Volume summary and Organization Capacity Summary reporting
- Added ability to enable SSL verification for CDM data sources
- Changed URL input for Polaris inputs to force HTTPS, this should allow app to be installed on Splunk Cloud
- Made capacity and job history dashboards visible on home page of app
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.