This add-on provides data inputs which enable the configuration of the interface between Splunk and the Rubrik system.
Following the installation of the add-on, the data inputs and datasets will need to be configured, these are detailed in the Quick Start guide.
In addition, the Rubrik Splunk App, which contains pre-built dashboards, is available for download here
Added two new features:
* Enhanced logging to data input logs to help troubleshoot issues
* Added customizable timeout to data inputs (default 60 seconds) to help in environments with high latency
- Python scripts now run on Splunk 7 and 8
- Timestamps changed on data inputs to make parsing far easier within Splunk - see install document for new search queries
- Added support for Rubrik CDM 5.2
- Reworked Python scripts to add Python 3 support
Added node stats and IO stats inputs
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.