SIGNL4 is a mobile-first solution that automatically notifies operations teams in case of critical events. Drop an email, call a webhook and SIGNL4 reliably notifies active staff on duty. SIGNL4 provides for a 10x faster response to critical alerts, major incidents and urgent service requests.
- Reliably and persistently dispatch alerts and work items to field staff, maintenance engineers and mobile workforce
- Accelerate alerting/escalation processes by linking machines, IT or any other application to the right person at the right time
- Track alert and work item acknowledgement, annotations and resolution
- Manage timely availability of operations teams (on-call duties, shifts) to route alerts automatically
- Consolidate events and alerts from multiple sources. Create a single pane of glass for critical information.
Ready for Splunk Cloud.
Intial version of the SIGNL4 app for Splunk.
Initial version of this app.
Initial app release.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.