SIGNL4 is a mobile-first solution that automatically notifies operations teams in case of critical events. Drop an email, call a webhook and SIGNL4 reliably notifies active staff on duty. SIGNL4 provides for a 10x faster response to critical alerts, major incidents and urgent service requests.
- Reliably and persistently dispatch alerts and work items to field staff, maintenance engineers and mobile workforce
- Accelerate alerting/escalation processes by linking machines, IT or any other application to the right person at the right time
- Track alert and work item acknowledgement, annotations and resolution
- Manage timely availability of operations teams (on-call duties, shifts) to route alerts automatically
- Consolidate events and alerts from multiple sources. Create a single pane of glass for critical information.
Intial version of the SIGNL4 app for Splunk.
Initial version of this app.
Initial app release.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.