https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3884/ for more information.
General bug fixes.
Corelight data natively enables Splunk Enterprise Security correlation search functionality for more than 30 correlation searches within the Certificates, Network Resolution, Network Sessions, Network Traffic, and Web data models. Corelight provides data for many Splunk Enterprise Security dashboards out of the box.
• Added parsing and dashboard visibility for Corelight Suricata logs.
• Tagged Suricata for Intrusion Detection data model functionality.
• Improved x509 log tagging for Certificate data model functionality.
• Improved conn log tagging for Network Traffic and Network Session data model functionality.
• Improved dns log tagging for Network Resolution data model functionality.
• Added DNS Hunting dashboard.
• Corrected parsing and extraction issues for corelight_x509_red log.
• Corrected issues with Home and Notices dashboards
• Updated TA-CorelightForSplunk to NOT be visible in the Splunk Web UI
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.