For more information please visit the Splunk Connect for Kafka user documentation.
Configurable features include:
- Load Balancing by specifying list of indexers, or using a load balancer
- Indexer Acknowledgements for guaranteed at-least-once delivery
- Support for ingestion of Kafka Connect record headers
- Support for using Kafka Connect record headers as Splunk HEC metadata values (index, host, source, sourcetype)
- Index routing capibility at the global, per topic and per event level
Version 2.0.3 of Splunk Connect for Kafka contains the following new features:
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.