• End-to-end monitoring and troubleshooting of the Hadoop cluster
• Real time dashboards for key statistics to figure out possible hazards in the cluster infrastructure and functioning.
• Data Ingestion Monitoring as part of Data management based on metadata for all the data ingested into the cluster, which helps tracking all ingestion failures/success/delays etc.
• Centralized monitoring for all the desired servers and applications within the cluster.
• Alerts and notifications based upon threshold limits for key metrics statistics to respective stakeholders for immediate action.
• User Activity monitoring which provides monitoring of user actions, use of applications and data objects.
• Predictive Analysis and Anomaly detection based on historic patterns to identify any unexpected behavior within the cluster and take appropriate action accordingly.
• Integration with ticketing tool to raise automated incidents for any alert(s) raised
Improvements in UI
New features in server health monitoring
New home page
More drilldowns in cluster health monitoring
New App icon
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.