- Bug fix in scan duration calculation
- Removed support for XOR ecnrypted logs (THOR supports TLS syslog)
- Removed CID Dropdown (dropdown population takes too much time in envs with big log data volumes; can still be accomplished with the search field: "CID=XXX")
- Updated REAME > Recommendation on how to include an index
- Main Menu > Analysis Views reduced to THOR App Analysis Views
- Minor bug fixes
- Bugfix: Saved searchs referenced to App v1
- First Release of THOR App v2
- Published as new App as it breaks with many configurations of App version 1
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.