For more information check out the documentation
NOTE: If your Alert API Keys are not visible, clear your browser cache.
* Adding role victorops_user (splunk admins are required to set up the app, victorops_user can test and create alerts, splunk users will not see the app is installed
* Styling improvements
* Minor bugfixes
* Default annotations
* Supports alert recovery
* Support for Splunk 8.0 / Python 3.7
* Compatible with Splunk 8.0 / Python2
* Support for Splunk Enterprise Security
* Support for proxy
* Support for Search Head Clustering
* Improved ability to test and manage integration api keys
* Fixed empty routing key issue
* Removed conflicts with other splunkbase apps on different versions of splunklib
* Additional configurability for incident creation
* updated help links
* Expanded message payload into VictorOps to get all fields
* Overwrite entity_id for better customization
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.