For more information please visit the Splunk ES Content Update user documentation.
Splunk ES Content Updates 1.0.9 Copyright (C) 2018 Splunk Inc. All rights reserved.
New Analytic Stories:
- Suspicious AWS EC2 activities identifies new instances being deployed across the different regions.
Updated Analytic Stories:
- Renamed the AWS Security Groups Analytic to AWS Network ACL Activity to reflect the use case coverage.
- Improved Category classification for existing analytic stories.
- The Analytics Story Details tables shows the incorrect within the "Last Updated" field.
- dnstwist command update to remove any twisted domains that are a substring of the brand being monitored
For more please see the user documentation: http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ESSOC
Splunk's App Certification program uses a specific set of criteria to evaluate the level of quality, usability and security your app offers to its users. In addition, we evaluate the documentation and support you offer to your app's users.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.