For more information please visit the Splunk ES Content Update user documentation.
Enterprise Security Content Updates v 1.0.44 was released on November 20, 2019, and included a number of fixed issues, including:
* Upgraded jquery to 3.4.0 or later
* Upgraded PyYAML to 5.1 or later
* Search string bug fixed in malicious PowerShell process execution policy bypass
* Upgraded Jinja2 to 2.10.1 or later
* Fixed bug in dashboard pages that use HTML5 attribute data-toggle
For complete documentation, please visit: https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ESSOC/1.0.44
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.