For more information please visit the Splunk ES Content Update user documentation.
Splunk Enterprise Security Content Updates 1.0.37 Copyright (C) 2019 Splunk Inc. All rights reserved.
Splunk Enterprise Security Content Update version 1.0.37 was released on April 30, 2019, and introduced the following improvements:
New Analytic Stories:
* Common Phishing Frameworks: Detect DNS and web requests to fake websites generated by the EvilGinx2 toolkit.
* Phishing Payloads: Detect signs of malicious payloads that may indicate that your environment has been breached via a phishing attack.
New Feature: ESCU 2.0 spec changes to support content from UBA and Phantom
* Suspicious File Write incorrectly says to use a lookup table
* Description of "Remote Registry Key Modifications" is incorrect
* Update searches to use Endpoint data model
Known Issues: Analytic Stories not rendering in Internet Explorer 11
For full documentation, visit http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ESSOC/1.0.37/user/about
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.