The official documentation for Dell EMC PowerMax for Splunk can be located here:
PowerMax for Splunk 3.0
- New categories have been added; Masking View, IP Interface, iSCSI Target, Snapshot Policies, RDF Groups, Metro DR, Audit Logs
- The TA has been completely overhauled to integrate PyU4V to provide all required Unisphere for PowerMax REST API functionality.
- Users can now specify if they want to collect all metrics, key-performance indicator (KPI) metrics, or a custom set of metrics for each supported category in the PowerMax for Splunk TA.
- The now retired VMAX for Splunk sizer has been removed as a standalone script from the PowerMax for Splunk TA in favour of integrating its functionality directly into the TA.
- The TA now has a full suite of unit tests and CI tests with full coverage of all code to improve reliability of submitted code and any future fixes.
- The TA now conforms to PEP8 and PyLint industry Python coding standards.
Version 2.0.9 of the VMAX/PowerMax TA is compatible with:
-Splunk Platform: 8.0 and above
-CIM: 4.6 and above
-OS Platforms: Splunk compatible platforms
-Vendor Hardware: Dell EMC VMAX3, VMAX All-Flash, and PowerMax
-Vendor Software: Solutions Enabler 9.0 and newer
Unisphere for PowerMax 9.0 and newer
Note: Workload Planner headroom information is not supported in Splunk with
Unisphere 9.1, to retain this functionality please use Unisphere 9.0.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.