Updating the mod input library to 2.1.13
Adding Python 3 support
Fixed issue where the webhook didn't recognize incoming JSON when the HTTP header included the encoding
1) Added better logging for why a port could not be opened
2) Fixed issue where sometimes the port was not opened when restarting
3) Changed input to single-instance mode; only one instance of code will now manage all of the inputs
1) Added support for using SSL/TLS to secure the webhooks connection
2) Fixed issue where POST requests would sometimes freeze
Added support for HEAD requests so that Trello integration works
1) Added support for parsing incoming data from the content-body
2) Fixed error indicating that a socket didn't exist that sometimes happened when shutting down
3) Fields based on the GET and POST parameters are no longer prepended with "parameter_"
Various minor changes
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.