Also, note that you have link at the bottom to an Integration guide that goes into more details of the Centrify Server Suite and Splunk Integration.
- Fixed Issues to make the App compatible w/ Centrify Infrastructure Services 2017.1, 2017.2 and 2017.3 versions
- Changed categorization of Centrify Infrastructure Services Audit events to centrify_css_winlog & centrify_css_syslog sourcetypes
- Added the feature to replay session from Splunk with Centrify Infrastructure Services
- Changed the name to Centrify Add-On for Splunk from Centrify Splunk Add-on
The Centrify Add-On V2.0 for Splunk:
- Deprecated the Centrify Splunk Insight Application
- This Add-On helps normalize the Centrify Server Suite events into Splunk and at the same time make it CIM complaint
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.