Contact via email: email@example.com
Hours: Weekday business hours (Australia, east coast)
Please note legacy installations of Splunk add-on for VNX may have a dedicated index named "vnx". This app now leverages macros for index references, please change macros.conf
to appropriate index you use, as the default is now set to main.
Updates for Splunk certification
- Removed some deprecated XML elements
- Fixed some permissions
- Changed default index to main from vnx
Note: if you are currently using vnx index, you will need to update default macros.conf with index=vnx and move to local directory.
- Tested with Splunk 6.5.
- Support for Splunk Add On for VNX 1.2.0.
- Fixed some hard coded array serial numbers.
- Changed index references to a macro.
- Added LUN IOPs.
- Updated overview dashboard with new graphics and RAID group capacities.
- Fixed SP bandwidth charts.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.