Please visit Github for full documentation. The documentaiton has exceeded Splunkbase's character limit.
Please submit feature requests through Github using the
enhancement label so they can be tracked and discussed.
Please submit bugs through Github using the
bug label so they can be tracked and discussed.
For general support and questions on using the app, please post to Splunk Answers.
Scott Haskell (email@example.com)
* Fixed issue with heatmap opacity, blur and radius settings not taking effect
* Changed behavior for markerVisibility to accept true keyword
* Fixed bug where playback controls show when they are disabled
* Fixed bug where in certain situations features cause the visualization to fail when heatmaps are enabled
* Added heatmapInclude SPL field to selectively include/exclude coordinate pair from heatmap
* Added path playback functionality
* Added path playback example dashboard
* Removed support for Splunk 6.x
* Added support for custom icons
* Added support for Icon only display
* Added support for Features (Polygon, Line or Point) using measure tool
- Feature Definition displayed on measure completion
- Draw features using feature Definition
* Added layerPriority field to stack vector layers (works with heatmaps, path lines, circle markers and features)
* Added layerDescription field to name layers in layer dialog (works with heatmaps, path lines, circle markers and features)
* Added layerIcon, layerIconSize, layerIconColor and layerIconPrefix to style groups in layer control
* Added pathLayer field to group paths
* Added Ant Path to visualize direction of path
* Dark Mode support
* Upgrade Leaflet to 1.5.1
* Upgrade leaflet.markercluster to 1.4.1
* Upgrade Font Awesome to v5.8.2
* Upgrade Ionicons to v4.5.8
* Format menu changes now dynamically update for common settings
Full release notes - https://github.com/sghaskell/maps-plus/releases/tag/3.0.1
* Fix to prevent functionality issues when updates introduce new format menu options that aren’t present in SimpleXML by dynamically setting defaults. This will not persist the setting. Best practice is to click the format menu button for the viz or manually add new options to SimpleXML to persist the settings.
* Added format menu option Drilldown Mouse Event that allows the user to select click or double click behavior for markers when drilldown is enabled
* Added Drilldown example dashboard
* Updated to retrieve API keys securely stored in Splunk's storage/passwords REST endpoint for Google Places search, Bing Maps and Google Street View companion visualization.
* Fixed issue with localizing Bing Maps tile layers
* Added i18n localization for cluster warning size modal in English and Japanese
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.