Please visit Github for full documentation. The documentaiton has exceeded Splunkbase's character limit.
Please submit feature requests through Github using the
enhancement label so they can be tracked and discussed.
Please submit bugs through Github using the
bug label so they can be tracked and discussed.
For general support and questions on using the app, please post to Splunk Answers.
Scott Haskell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Fix to prevent functionality issues when updates introduce new format menu options that aren’t present in SimpleXML by dynamically setting defaults. This will not persist the setting. Best practice is to click the format menu button for the viz or manually add new options to SimpleXML to persist the settings.
* Added format menu option Drilldown Mouse Event that allows the user to select click or double click behavior for markers when drilldown is enabled
* Added Drilldown example dashboard
* Updated to retrieve API keys securely stored in Splunk's storage/passwords REST endpoint for Google Places search, Bing Maps and Google Street View companion visualization.
* Fixed issue with localizing Bing Maps tile layers
* Added i18n localization for cluster warning size modal in English and Japanese
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.