Enhancing your Security Operations with Petabytes of Internet Intelligence
Accelerate Investigations, Eliminate Threats
RiskIQ PassiveTotal® App for Splunk enables security teams to accelerate their investigations, eliminate threats and better protect their enterprise. The PassiveTotal App for Splunk allows you to aggregate, correlate and enrich Splunk data with RiskIQ’s Internet Intelligence Graph, providing unparalleled context and intelligence to detect, investigate and remediate IoC’s and security events.
Features & Benefits
Read more or share internally using our Joint Solution Brief!
Installation & Support
RiskIQ is happy to provide support for our Splunk applications. If you have questions, feedback or run into issues, please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, existing enterprise clients can reach out directly to their support representative. Please do not contact Splunk support for issues related to the RiskIQ applications.
Note, this application requires the PassiveTotal Add-On to be installed. Here's a direct link to the application/add-on support guide which includes technical requirements, architecture and installation details.
- Feature: Dashboard that allows a user to interact with the new streaming command
RiskIQ PassiveTotal App For Splunk v2.0.0
- Replaced all old dashboard with three brand new dashboards
-- Live Investigation
-- Local Investigation
-- Search History
- Includes support for HTTP/HTTPS proxies
- Added commands to perform look-ups against Host Pairs and Components data sets
- Updated README file with dependencies
- Adjusted permissions on files
- Core library calls using the Python library were missing debugging information used to troubleshoot problems with Splunk deployments.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.