Enhancing your Security Operations with Petabytes of Internet Intelligence
Accelerate Investigations, Eliminate Threats
RiskIQ PassiveTotal® App for Splunk enables security teams to accelerate their investigations, eliminate threats and better protect their enterprise. The PassiveTotal App for Splunk allows you to aggregate, correlate and enrich Splunk data with RiskIQ’s Internet Intelligence Graph, providing unparalleled context and intelligence to detect, investigate and remediate IoC’s and security events.
Features & Benefits
Read more or share internally using our Joint Solution Brief!
Installation & Support
RiskIQ is happy to provide support for our Splunk applications. If you have questions, feedback or run into issues, please contact us using email@example.com. Alternatively, existing enterprise clients can reach out directly to their support representative. Please do not contact Splunk support for issues related to the RiskIQ applications.
Note, this application requires the PassiveTotal Add-On to be installed. Here's a direct link to the application/add-on support guide which includes technical requirements, architecture and installation details.
Added support for the following
- RiskIQ Research dashboard with RiskIQ Threat Articles and indicators
- RiskIQ SecOps Module support including reputation shown during live investigations
- RiskIQ SecOps Module Reputation command to mass enrich events
- Added services and cookie tabs into investigations
- Removed dependency for admin privileges
- Added data collection for HostAttribute Cookies.
- Added custom command rptcookies.
- Feature: Dashboard that allows a user to interact with the new streaming command
RiskIQ PassiveTotal App For Splunk v2.0.0
- Replaced all old dashboard with three brand new dashboards
-- Live Investigation
-- Local Investigation
-- Search History
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.