Version 2.0.0 adds an adaptive response action and updates the app to use the DNSDB v2 API including Flexible Search extensions. See the README for full release notes.
Correct issue where time_first was always "N/A" in rrset results.
Corrected issue where Time First in rrset results was always N/A
- Time first field was always null.
- Corrected destination of pivot links
- Make KVstore a setup option.
- Merge in changes to dnsdb_query (https://github.com/dnsdb/dnsdb-query)
- Resolve issue with KV cache generating 409 errors.
Fixing a FD leak.
- Added link for trial subscriptions.
- Preparing for Splunk Certification.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.