Please find the full documentation at http://docs.alertmanager.info/
For Support, please reach out email@example.com or open a ticket at GitHub (https://github.com/simcen/alert_manager/issues/new)
Re-enabled migration scripts to seed default E-mail Templates and Notification Scheme.
* Support for non-admin users to modify incidents from Incident Posture dashboard
* Added capability 'am_is_owner' which is required to be an owner of incidents
* Added new alert_manager_admin, alert_manager_supervisor and alert_manager_user role as preparation for upcoming features
* Added support for 'AND' or 'OR' combinations in Suppression Rules
* Added new dynamic owner selection in Custom Alert Action dialog
* Added auto subsequent resolve option to resolve new incidents from the same title
* Added loading indicator to incident posture dashboard when expanding incident to show details
* Improved incident edit dialog to provide better owner search and selection
* Fixed IncidentContext to support https scheme and custom splunk web port
* Enhanced timestamp display in incident history
* Improved table coloring (Splunk 6.5 Feature)
* Lot’s of bugfixes, code cleanups, enhancements and sanitizations. See changelog for details
App certification release only - no functional changes included!
Splunk's App Certification program uses a specific set of criteria to evaluate the level of quality, usability and security your app offers to its users. In addition, we evaluate the documentation and support you offer to your app's users.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.