To install the Recorded Future App for Splunk:
1. Install the app by uploading a package or from Splunkbase
2. Restart Splunk if prompted
3. When launching the app for the first time, go to Configuration -> Global configuration
4. Enter the Api-key under the Add-on settings tab.
5. Review Proxy and Logging configuration under respective tabs.
6. Click save after entering desired information
For more information and to set up your trial or paid subscription, please contact
* Support for Recorded Future Fusion.
* New enrichment dashboards
* New correlation dashboards
* New **Splunk Explorer dashboard**.
* Support for monitoring **Recorded Future alerts** within the Splunk
Specific for version 4.0.11:
* Bug fixes and code improvements.
Updated with recommended risklist download frequencies.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.