To install the Recorded Future App for Splunk:
1. Install the app by uploading a package or from Splunkbase
2. Restart Splunk if prompted
3. When launching the app for the first time, the setup page will appear
4. An API token is needed to use the Enrich and Monitor Dashboards and to update the Correlate data
5. A Proxy is optional
6. Click save after entering desired information
Alternately, you can download the App using the Splunk web interface "Find more apps online" feature.
You can also uncompress the App in $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps directory and restart Splunk.
For more information and to set up your trial or paid subscription, please contact
Updated with recommended risklist download frequencies.
improved file management for clustered deployments
Splunk's App Certification program uses a specific set of criteria to evaluate the level of quality, usability and security your app offers to its users. In addition, we evaluate the documentation and support you offer to your app's users.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.