For more details and documentation please go to
Contact email@example.com to find out how to get the EOS Telemetry and CLI For Splunk extensions for EOS. A login is required to Arista.com software downloads (register) and a Telemetry App for Splunk license is available from your account team.
* Missing LANZ device list of index inventory is not enabled
* Reporting correct Time-Of-Max-Queue using start_time of the congestion record.
Manual creation of indexes needed for the app in accordance with Splunk app certification process
1. First time install starting AristaAppForSplunkDashboard-1.5.spl go to next step, else if upgrading from 1.4 , restart Splunk sever from Settings -> Server controls
2. Create 'arista' index( if it does not exists) in Settings-> Indexes-> New Index with following settings,
homePath = $SPLUNK_DB/arista/db
coldPath = $SPLUNK_DB/arista/colddb
thawedPath = $SPLUNK_DB/arista/thaweddb
data integrity check = enabled
Max size of entire index = 500000 MB
Max size of hot/warm/cold bucket = auto MB
Frozen Path= optional
Tsidx Retention Policy = Enable ReductEnable reduction
Reduce tsidx files older than = 7 days
3. Configure receiving port( if it does not exists) from Settings-> Forwarding and receiving -> Configure Receiving -> Add new
* Deprecated Topology Graph View
* This release is intended for use with Arista Telemetry App for Splunk Release 1.2.0
* Additional dashboard elements for sFlow: sFlow sample view and Global IP view
* This release is intended for use with Arista Telemetry App for Splunk Release 1.1.1 and 1.1.2
Minor view enhancements.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.