For producut documentation, please refer to the "Red Hat Storage App for Splunk Enterprise Version 1.0 Beta Installation Guide.pdf" in the appserver/static directory within the app.
• A drop-down form that allows RHS app users to select ethernet interfaces has been added to the Average Network Throughput panel located on the Red Hat Storage Server Overview dashboard and to the Average Outgoing/Incoming Network Traffic by Host panels on Red Hat Storage Server Health Drill Down dashboards.
• The first cluster and/or only cluster is now the default value in the drop-down upon dashboard landing.
• The NFS panel on the Red Hat Storage Overview dashboard has been updated to accurately reflect the aggregate of NFS connections.
• The submit button is now enabled.
• The CPU utilization and network throughput panels on the Red Hat Storage Overview dashboard has been updated to accurately reflect cpu utilization.
• The incoming/outgoing network traffic panels have been updated to accurately reflect the average network traffic.
-Moved build number under "install" stanza in app.conf
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.