1. The addon now has a default timeout for the FIM Retrieval script which can be configured for different duration
2. There is an additional option to configure a CSV List of policies that can be re-indexed daily.
3. Added support for Splunk 6.
4. Added fix for defect in element versions not having attributes
1. The add-on will now index TE asset data into a new “te_assets_lookuptable_builder” index
2. Added a new scheduled report that will generate a lookup table from the new index.
3. The TE asset data retriever will now retrieve node data if nodes have no IP addresses
4. Continue gracefully in SCM REST data retrieval if parent groups for a node no longer exist
5. New PDF documentation for how to install and configure the Add-on, including in distributed environments.
6. New documentation and support around pulling data from multiple TE consoles
7. Directories renamed for consistency and compatibility with the Splunk Enterprise Security App.
1. Added options to use the REST API for FIM/SCM.
2. Various bug fixes and improvements.
1. Created a stand-alone TA for the Tripwire Enterprise App
2. Addressed CIM Compliance for FIM and CSM data sources
a. FIM data sources have been normalized to the "Change Analysis" data model
b. CSM data sources have been normalized to the "Alerts" data model
1. Addressed defect for Splunk Enterprise 6.3 support
1. Added ability to load more detailed change data
2. Addressed defect with special characters in passwords
1. Addressed defect in Windows SetUp screen
1. Availability of two add ons: TA_te and SA_te for distributed deployments
2. Addresses minor issues deploying to Linux based Heavy Forwarders
The Tripwire Enterprise App for Splunk Enterprise uses the data provided by the
Tripwire Enterprise Technology Add-on (TA) for Splunk. The TA must be downloaded,
installed and properly configured prior to using this App.
For detailed documentation, including installation, configuration and troubleshooting
instructions, please see the included "TripwireEnterpriseSplunk.pdf" file
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.