Fixed bug related to Shodan API returning a "_id" field in output. Added proxy support in shodan.conf (no GUI support currently, sorry).
Version 2.0.8 fixes a bug where additional pages of results weren't pulled properly.
## Updates for v 2.0.6 ##
- Added `ssl` field to KV Store
- Added note to README under `Modifying limits.conf` on how to accommodate longer field byte lengths.
## Updates for v 2.0.5 ##
- Fixed out of range error when not using `net:` prefix.
## Updates for v 2.0.4 ##
- Fixed typo on configuration page
## Updates for v 2.0.3 ##
- Added `time.sleep(1)` to help with API timeout issues. Will still occur with large data-sets. See new debugging section in README.
- Modified message on configuration page to make it clearer which KV store is not populating.
- Added `General Debugging` section to README
- Moved splunklib from `lib` into `bin/lib`
## Updates for v 2.0.2: ##
- Splunklib has been moved to lib directory to allow for Splunk Cloud installs
# Notice #
The SA-Shodan app (https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1766/) has been bundled into this app.
SA-Shodan is now considered deprecated.
## Updates for v 2.0.0: ##
- IMPORTANT: This replaces the SA-Shodan app, which was originally a separate add-on. This is now merged into this app.
If you have SA-Shodan already installed, it is recommended to remove that app.
- The configuration page has been completely redone. It now uses a KV Store collection to add/update/delete IPs.
You can enter either an IP or subnet.
- If you do not have anything in the KV Store the dashboard will now warn you instead of throwing a Python error
in the panels.
- You no longer have to wait for the scheduled Shodan search to run in order to populate the JSON file.
It will now update the file every time you make an edit on the configuration page.
- The search command has changed from `| shodan` to `| getshodan` - see below under 'Searching'.
- If you happen to be using the `| shodan` search command in any saved searches, reports,
- Fixed issue where Shodan JSON population command failed on Windows environment.
- The IP/Subnet configuration page has been completely revamped.
- Lookup of IP/Subnets have been replaced using a KV Store.
- Dashboard will warn you if no IPs have been provided instead of simply throwing an elusive Python error.
Fixed for 6.2 compatibility
Fixed a bug where the configuration screen would freak out when there are too many entries
Fixed dark.css so it actually shows the data in some readable font
Make the python for the setup screen more...pythonic.
Splunk 6 Only!
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.