Atlas Scheduling Assistant is a powerful tool that can help you optimize and maintain the performance of your Splunk environment. Scheduled searches running concurrently can quickly use up the resources your Splunk environment needs to serve your Splunk users. This means that as your Splunk environment grows you are becoming more likely to encounter this problem. Without proper guidance and tooling this problem can very difficult to solve manually and can take hours of trial and error to get it right. Scheduling Assistant seeks to make this problem easy to identify and resolve.
How to Use Scheduling Assistant
1. Monitor the health of your Scheduler by watching the health score provided by Scheduling Assistant.
2. When a problem is identified, use Scheduling Assistants investigation tools to identify where the problems are.
3. Once you have identified the problems, use Scheduling Assistants modeling tool to determine how changing a scheduled search will improve your Splunk environment.
4. Once you have modeled the changes to correct the seach concurrency, you can implement the scheduling change in your Splunk environment with one click.
5. Continue to monitor your Splunk environment for unhealthy search concurrency regularly using Scheduling Assistants Health Score
- Proactively monitors Scheduler health in your Splunk environment and displays a simple health score so that it can be easily monitored.
- Quickly identify where search concurrency exists.
- Model the changes to see if changing a scheduled search will improve your environment.
- Implement schedule changes in Splunk automatically with a click of a button.
- Compatible with both Splunk Enterprise on-premise and Splunk Cloud!
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.