Simple Installation Procedure
1. Install and navigate to the Cribl LogStream_Metrics app on the Search Head.
2. Create a new metrics index called "logstream_metrics" in Splunk
3. Ensure the, "logstream_metrics" index is deployed to the indexers.
1. Under Sources/Cribl Internal/CriblMetrics select the, "Enabled" toggle switch.
2. Under Fields (metadata) add the following:
3. Save, deploy, and enjoy!
Added new view to display event count reduction.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.