StreamWeaver makes integrating your AWS Cloudwatch data into Splunk so easy you can be streaming data in minutes rather than months. Easily realize your end-to-end observability and AIOps goals with automates integration of event, metric, and topology data with Splunk whether hosted in the cloud, hybrid or on-prem. Add enterprise scale, security and stability to your integrations and do it for 10x less than building and maintaining one-off integrations yourself.
This downloadable AppDynamics Integration app provides you with detailed dashboards and explorer dashboards to help you examine the data being forwarded by StreamWeaver.
To use this app, you will need StreamWeaver. StreamWeaver offers a free 30-day trial through the AWS marketplace or use the link on the details panel to request a 30 day trial. Either can be used with this app for evaluation.
To use the AWS Cloudwatch Integration app, a StreamWeaver license is required to operationalize the data transfer (otherwise the dashboards will not contain data). To request a free 30-day license of the StreamWeaver platform, please visit:
Click for 30 Day Trial
StreamWeaver on the AWS MarketPlace
The full-featured dashboard allows you to visualize the application and infrastructure data collected in AWS Cloudwatch directly in your Splunk instance(s) where you can then apply advanced or predictive analytics. Here are some of the reasons why our customers chose StreamWeaver:
- Radically increase service availability by consolidating all your siloed monitoring data together from any cloud and any premise
- Integrate monitoring data from anywhere; on-prem, cloud or hybrid to finally achieve AIOps initiatives
- Rapidly migrate to the cloud, with confidence, because your monitoring tools will continue to work in a hybrid environment
- Reduce the cost and effort of building and maintaining integrations by a factor of 10 (or more)
- Free up expensive and overcommitted development resources from low-value integration work
- Innovate faster through quicker adoption of new monitoring technologies because you don’t have to worry about integration, and integrating new tools will be significantly easier
- Point-and-click connectivity. No coding required
- Data mediation and normalization. Seamless integration of metric, event, log, and topology data between source and destination tools that were not natively designed to work together
- Real-time distributed streaming architecture. Bi-directional data flows that ensure all systems are synchronized
- Guaranteed delivery and data throttling
- Hybrid-cloud ready. Local data extraction from multiple clouds and secure, reliable data transmission
- Enterprise-grade scalability and never the bottleneck
- High Availability
- No prior knowledge of source system needed requiring little or no time from the source destination owner
To Learn More