StreamWeaver provides a quick, easy, and automated way to integrate event, metric, and topology data from Oracle OEM. As well as many other ITOM tools into Splunk, as well as many other Destinations.
This integration with Oracle Enterprise Manager OEM provides a detailed dashboard, as well as explorer dashboards to help examine the data being forwarded by StreamWeaver.
Using StreamWeaver with Splunk allows you to correlate, analyze, and remediate issues quickly across the full stack. Measure the time to integrate in minutes. It's that simple!
• Use ONE tool to manage your Splunk tool Integrations. including other StreamWeaver integrations like APM, Dynatrace, AppD, New Relic, Vrops, Solarwinds)
• Compatibility with ITSI, delivers a service/topology model that is directly consumable by ITSI.
• Compatibility with Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud.
• Leverages HEC, for events, metrics, and Topology – no need to change anything in your Splunk configuration, all you need is an HEC event token.
StreamWeaver offers a free 30-day trial, or if you would like a personal demo. Please use the link on the details panel to request a 30 day trial or a personal demo.
Thanks for downloading StreamWeaver’s Splunk app for Oracle Enterprise Manager OEM. The full-featured dashboard allows you to visualize your OEM data directly inside your Splunk instance. A StreamWeaver license is required to operationalize the data transfer (otherwise the dashboards will not contain data). To request a free 30-day license of the StreamWeaver platform, please or to request a personal demo visit:
Click for 30 Day trial or Personal Demo
Here are some of the reasons why our customers chose StreamWeaver:-
- Vendor approved APIs that minimize impact on the source and continually update to support latest versions of the products and APIs.
- Compared to manual, vendor supplied alternatives, or other 3rd party solutions, you never have to worry about the following:
- Point-and-click connectivity. Easily create a new stream between a source and destination with a few mouse clicks – no development effort required
- Data mediation and normalization. Seamless integration of metric, event, log, and topology data between source and destination tools that were never natively designed to work together
- Real-time distributed streaming architecture. Bi-directional data flows that ensure all systems are synchronized
- Guaranteed delivery and data throttling. Ensures that source data is delivered to destination systems, including buffering data flows when destination systems can't keep up
- Hybrid-cloud ready. Local data extraction from multiple clouds and secure, reliable data transmission
- Enterprise-grade scalability. Fully tested to securely process tens of thousands of data elements (events, metrics, logs, and topology) per second
- Highly available with no single point of failure. Designed to reliably support your mission-critical operational management tools
- No prior knowledge of Source system or any special configuration needed on the source destination – little or no time needed from the source destination owner, we just need basic read only credentials and/or API tokens