StreamWeaver makes integration of your APM data into Splunk so easy you can be streaming data in minutes rather than months. Easily automate integration of event, metric, and topology data from all your APM tools like AppDynamics, Dynatrace, and New Relic with Splunk. With StreamWeaver integrate all your data, whether in the cloud, hybrid or on-prem, to realize your end-to-end observability and AIOps goals. Add enterprise scale, security and stability to your integrations and do it for 10x less than doing it yourself.
This downloadable app for Splunk APM integrations (AppDynamics, Dynatrace, New Relic) enables a Splunk software administrator to pull that data into detailed dashboards and explorer dashboards to help you visualize and examine the data being forwarded by StreamWeaver.
To use this app, you will need StreamWeaver. StreamWeaver offers a free 30-day trial through the AWS marketplace or use the link on the details panel to request a 30 day trial. Either can be used with this app for evaluation.
To use the APM Integration app, a StreamWeaver license is required to operationalize the data transfer (otherwise the dashboards will not contain data). To request a free 30-day license of the StreamWeaver platform, please visit:
Click for 30 Day Trial
StreamWeaver on the AWS MarketPlace
The full-featured dashboard allows you to visualize your AppDynamics, Dynatrace, and New Relic APM data directly inside your Splunk instance where you can apply advanced or predictive analytics. If you want to integrate just one of these tools, there are applications available for them individually. Here are some of the reasons why our customers chose StreamWeaver:
- Radically increase service availability by consolidating all your siloed monitoring data together from any cloud and any premise
- Integrate monitoring data from anywhere; on-prem, cloud or hybrid to finally achieve AIOps initiatives
- Rapidly migrate to the cloud, with confidence, because your monitoring tools will continue to work in a hybrid environment
- Reduce the cost and effort of building and maintaining integrations by a factor of 10 (or more)
- Free up expensive and overcommitted development resources from low-value integration work
- Innovate faster through quicker adoption of new monitoring technologies because you don’t have to worry about integration, and integrating new tools will be significantly easier
- Point-and-click connectivity. No coding required
- Data mediation and normalization. Seamless integration of metric, event, log, and topology data between source and destination tools that were not natively designed to work together
- Real-time distributed streaming architecture. Bi-directional data flows that ensure all systems are synchronized
- Guaranteed delivery and data throttling
- Hybrid-cloud ready. Local data extraction from multiple clouds and secure, reliable data transmission
- Enterprise-grade scalability and never the bottleneck
- High Availability
- No prior knowledge of source system needed requiring little or no time from the source destination owner
To Learn More