SMART SECURITY MONITORING:
Smart Security Monitoring is a SIEM solution that provides the organization with visibility and security intelligence.
1. Rules/Content: Maintaining a use case library with 250+ rules. Customers can select the rules as per their requirement.
2. Real time Monitoring: Enables the SOC team to monitor threats and correlate events in real time to find and stop threats.
3. Incident Response: Organized way to address and manage potential threat incidents. It helps SOC teams analyse, investigate and respond to alerts.
4. Advanced Analytics on Assets and Users: Monitoring user & host activity is critical to pinpoint breaches and uncover misuse
5. Investigation dashboards: Analytics are key to producing insights from mountains of data and we have diverse set of investigation dashboards to identify hidden threats.
6. Threat Intelligence: Threat intelligence can help IT recognize abnormal activity, assess the risk to the business, and prioritize the response. Subscription to 30+ community / open source threat intel feeds (with IOC matching included)
7. MITRE ATT&CK Framework: Leverages MITRE ATTACK framework to provide the kill chain view of the attacker's journey.
8. Risk Based Analytics: Provides the ability to identify actions that raise the risk profile of individuals or assets.
The framework also accumulates the risk to allow identification of people or devices that perform an unusual amount of risky activities.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.