author = Niket Nilay
description = Extending Splunk's built-in table with CSS, JS and SplunkJS
version = 1.0.0
Requires Splunk Dashboard Examples App for linking to Table examples and Dark Theme workaround: https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1603/
Requires Status Indicator - Custom Visualization for Icons in Examples: https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3119/
Reverse engineering Splunk's built in Table visualization. This app uses Simple XML CSS and JS Extension along with Splunk JS stack to showcase some Advanced use cases with Splunk Tables.
1. References to Splunk Dashboard Examples and Splunk Style Guide for Tables.
2. References to CSS and JS extension and Splunk Web Framework.
3. Add composite jQuery Spark Lines.
2. Selected text highlight across multiple tables.
4. HTML input like button in table cell.
5. Context menu as draggable modal Pop-up using jQuery UI.
6. Stacked bar chart or Funnel/Pyramid chart using data bars.
7. Tile view with tooltip or Status Indicator kind of view.
8. Table tile as slider.
9. Rich HTML content based table from SPL.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.