Version : 1.0.0 - Released 09/25/2020
The first version of the PerimeterX Bot Defender App for Splunk which includes the following features:
- Search Criteria
- Filter results to be included in the widgets by the following:
- Date/Time Range
- Splunk Index
- Splunk Sourcetype
- Event Type
- Source IP Address
- Source Country
- Target Domain
- PerimeterX Application ID
- Events Over Time
- Trend of requests by event types (block, legitimate, captcha_pass) over the selected time period
- Top Application IDs Over Time
- Trend of requests by application ID over the selected time period
- Top Network Providers Over Time
- Trend the top 10 ASN by request over the selected time period
- Top Countries By Number of IP Addresses Over Time
- Trend of the top 10 countries by the total number of IP addresses seen by country over the selected time period
- Top User Agents Over Time
- Trend of of the top 10 user agent strings by request over the selected time period
- Top Target Paths
- Top 10 requested paths by request count. This also includes the total number of blocked requests for each path.
- Top Target Hosts
- Top 10 requested hosts by request count. This also includes the total number of blocked requests for each host.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.