This App provide dashboards and reports to analyze transactional behavior, monitoring metrics like transaction count over time, success rate, amounts, response time, failures, transactions per second.
You need to have Allkun Raptor software to capture, process and feed data into this App.
If you want to test the application initially without Allkun Raptor, you can use our docker image, which generates synthetic messages.
Visit Raptor Data Generator: https://hub.docker.com/r/kudaw/raptordatagen
In this application you must:
- Accelerate data model ISO8583
- Configure macro set_transactionid: Fields to set the unique id for each transaction
- Configure macro set_amount: Format to obtain the amount of transaction
- Lookup channel: Set the channel by source
- Send messages from source (Allkun Raptor or Raptor Data Generator docker)
- Initial release
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.