Enhancing your Security Operations with Petabytes of Internet Intelligence
Accelerate Investigations, Eliminate Threats
RiskIQ PassiveTotal® Add-on for Splunk enables security teams to accelerate their investigations, eliminate threats and better protect their enterprise. The PassiveTotal Add-on for Splunk allows you to aggregate, correlate and enrich Splunk data with RiskIQ’s Internet Intelligence Graph, providing unparalleled context and intelligence to detect, investigate and remediate IoC’s and security events. This add-on is a requirement for the PassiveTotal App for Splunk.
Features & Benefits
- Upload indicators of compromise for one-time or scheduled bulk enrichment and save directly within local Splunk indexes.
- Access PassiveTotal functionality anywhere throughout Splunk with custom enrichment commands.
- Maintain a local index source of enrichment data from investigations for future triage or evidence preservation.
Read more or share internally using our Joint Solution Brief!
Installation & Support
RiskIQ is happy to provide support for our Splunk applications. If you have questions, feedback or run into issues, please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, existing enterprise clients can reach out directly to their support representative. Please do not contact Splunk support for issues related to the RiskIQ applications.
To get the best experience, pair this Add-On with the PassiveTotal App for Splunk. Here's a direct link to the application/add-on support guide which includes technical requirements, architecture and installation details.
- Added services to supported commands
- Removed dependency for admin privileges
- Added data collection for HostAttribute Cookies.
- Added custom command rptcookies.
- Feature: Streaming command to enrich events from search results
- Feature: Demonstration dashboard that uses the streaming command to enrich log data
- Added Feature of Bulk Enrichment of Indicators to ingest data into Splunk
- Added Custom commands for live search
- Added Configuration screen for Account and Proxy
- Added compatibility for Add-on to Python 2 & 3
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.